I wasn't actually going to make this announcement as stated, but decided it was needed
- I removed the chunk limit for all peaceful mobs, renamed mobs, armor stands, and other miscellaneous items, meaning you should now be able to breed and not worry about mobs despawning in peace
- The limit still applies to hostile mobs and minecarts
- In game rules updated, use the command "rules"
New Quest: Mob Catcher
Help the insane farmer kill and tame an assortment of mobs! He can be found upstairs in his manor southwest of spawn where the old tavern used to lie. Helping him out and completing his quest will allow you to capture mobs, both peaceful and hostile.
To catch a mob simply left or right click it while holding an egg. Upon success, you will receive a spawn egg with proper mob data. Please note infernal mob eggs will not actually spawn inferno mobs.
Good luck adventurer!
- Cathedral added to spawn, still under maintenance
- Donator ranks and above now have access to chat without moving when joining the server
- Myth ranks now have access to "ptime" and "pweather"
- Everyone now has the ability to view drunkness level of players "brew info name"
- Small performance optimizations
This poll focuses around the ability to capture mobs for the cost of an egg or a small fee. The mob would have a configurable chance at being caught depending on it's rarity and would require quest completion.
- The 1 minute wild portal cool-down was removed
- The 5 minute wild command cool-down was decreased greatly and can now be used every 1 minute
- Inferno mobs and charm related drops are temporarily disabled until we get a fix regarding recent crash issues caused by it. We will notify you asap when they are return. Please do no panic as they will indeed return! Edit: In regards to the inferno mobs and charms, they are back for testing. Not sure if this will fix the crash issue just yet, time will tell.
- New towns are now non-pvp upon creation and must toggle on if they choose to
- Few server performance tweaks
- New style - expect more changes throughout the weeks!
- New smilies!
- New rating system!
- New online and offline ribbons next to avatar!
- New categories added!
- Mini avatars in shoutbox added!
- Users can no longer reply to reports or appeals!
- Limit removed for max conversation participants!
- More updates coming soon! See spoiler.
In game forum ranks, which may include a special color, tag, and custom profile banner.
Forum logo and layout changes