- Players can now repair charms and inferno drops on an anvil without losing the effect or item!
- Woodcuter job is now fixed when chopping logs!
- Inferno mob alert message radius changed to 50
- Jobs will now display the full title when reaching the milestone. "Player has been promoted to a Apprentice Hunter!"
- Infinity bow added to the vote crate!
- Repair skill keep enchant chance increased for level 750 and above, max success rate is now 80%
- Unarmed skill disarm chance decreased 22%
- Max job level increased from 100 to 200
- Enderpearl 15 second cool-down added
- Better vote crate chances
- Removed the combat indicator holograms on mobs when caused by environment damage to prevent tps spikes. Still works as a player!
- Inferno mobs max level decreased to 7 as we undergo test.
- Inferno mobs vengence and berserk damage lowered down to default
- Handled potential crash issue
- The obsidian miner quest now only requires only 1 stack of obsidian
- Few quest bug issues corrected
- Few culling issues correct when clearing certain mob packs
- Potions and enderpearls should now work in both the end and in warp pvp
- Removed mcmmo motd
- Spawner crates have been added to the server! You can obtain spawner keys through vote crates only! These keys have a 10% greater chance to get than disguise and pet keys!
- Mcmmo 25K experience chances increased 5% in vote crates!
- Diamond quantity increased to 20 in vote crates!
- All rare vote crate reward chances increased! Pet and disguise keys still remain very rare.
This poll focuses on mob spawner crates. This crate will include mob spawners of all sorts, some rarer than others. In order to open this crate one would need obtain a key that they can get from a vote crate. The chances of this key will be slightly greater than obtaining a pet or disguise key, double the chance but still rare.
- Lava, water, and milk buckets are now stackable!
- Mob spawn rates increased big time! Please note that some areas spawn more mobs than others and this is all due to terrain.
- Inferno mobs now 25% less hitpoints
- Few server performance tweaks
I wasn't actually going to make this announcement as stated, but decided it was needed
- I removed the chunk limit for all peaceful mobs, renamed mobs, armor stands, and other miscellaneous items, meaning you should now be able to breed and not worry about mobs despawning in peace
- The limit still applies to hostile mobs and minecarts
- In game rules updated, use the command "rules"
New Quest: Mob Catcher
Help the insane farmer kill and tame an assortment of mobs! He can be found upstairs in his manor southwest of spawn where the old tavern used to lie. Helping him out and completing his quest will allow you to capture mobs, both peaceful and hostile.
To catch a mob simply left or right click it while holding an egg. Upon success, you will receive a spawn egg with proper mob data. Please note infernal mob eggs will not actually spawn inferno mobs.
Good luck adventurer!
- Cathedral added to spawn, still under maintenance
- Donator ranks and above now have access to chat without moving when joining the server
- Myth ranks now have access to "ptime" and "pweather"
- Everyone now has the ability to view drunkness level of players "brew info name"
- Small performance optimizations
This poll focuses around the ability to capture mobs for the cost of an egg or a small fee. The mob would have a configurable chance at being caught depending on it's rarity and would require quest completion.
Page 1 of 2