So as some of you may know, due to downtime, we've been recently dealing with database issues, overloading, connection pools, and all that boring complex stuff..causes are still unknown. I made a few adjustments to the super huge SQL backup, which took me all day long to research and fix, and was really lucky enough to restore what we originally had, if not we would of lost a tremendous amount of data...I believe, if not almost positive, the cause of corruption had something to do with mcmmo's latest development builds, chain reaction, but we'll find out soon enough if not. I'm not sure how far this roll-back dates, think less than 24 hours, so don't be alarmed for you should be fine, few crates, few mcmmo levels, few bans, nothing too major. I was literally on the verge of going insane during this experience. It made me realize how important this community is to me. I love working on the server and it's an honor to see you guys play on it with one another sharing your own experiences...
- New map
- All kits changed to iron
- The following items can now drop on death: diamonds, diamond sword, diamond helmet, diamond chestplate, diamond leggings, and diamond boots
- Level 30 enchantment table
- More coming soon
This update is mainly a store update and only affects new bought items:
- Master bows upgraded +1 enchantment to power 6
- Master pickaxes upgraded +1 enchantment to efficiency 6
- Master shovels upgraded +1 enchantment to efficiency 6
- Rod of neptunes upgraded +1 enchantment to lure 4
- Immortal armor upgraded +2 enchantments to unbreaking 6
- Lightsabers upgraded +2 enchantment to smite 8, +2 enchantment to bane 8, +1 enchantment to sharpness 5, and -1 enchantment to looting 2. Durability removed.
- Lucky scythes are now discontinued for sale in the store and can only be obtained via lootcrates, now possible on skyblock.
- Immortal armor prot 8 is now discontinued if you weren't yet aware.
The time has come for the obsidian destroyer! Raids shall be both encouraged and deadly! TNT can now blow up obsidian, even if it's in the water! Simply place the tnt near the obsidian and boom! You may be thinking this is too easy, well dear friend it's not! Obsidian does have it's own durability so you'll need to hit it a few times before cracking, flames displayed if damaged. If you happen to run out of tnt, the damaged obsidian block will slowly regenerate itself.
The reset button has been activated on the skyblock server! We went ahead and reverted back to the old non-buggy version of islandworld to ensure no griefing or anything mean is done. You can view the commands in game using the "is" command. The developer plans to add a gui system in the future so please be patient until then. Speaking for challenges, I have plans on editing them in the future but for now they will remain as is, I will try to get an economy reward in as soon as possible.
- Fixed a few hub and lobby bugs
- You now get speed and jump boost while in the lobby, not a big change but something that we'll keep for now
- Pets are now compatible with versions 1.6.4 and up
- More pet fixes and major additions can be found here
- Temporarily removed jobs in factions due to a big bug, looking into it for performance issues
- Fixed mcmmo experience cap limit
- Temporarily removed mcmmo from skygrid due to crash bugs, will continue testing, may nor may not return
- Fixed getting banned from skygrid
- List of more sky grid claiming fixes and major additions can be found here
- Better scoreboard added to Prison, now displays your current rank, next rank, next rank price, and your real-time balance.
- Farther view distance added to PVP Games
- Fixed some bar issues in Run from the Beast and log spam
- Nocheatplus minor tweaks to velocity
- Dynmap stuff updated,...
The popular survival game-type, Skygrid, has been added to the server! To join simply do the skygrid command in game. The basic strategy is just like skyblock but with a twist! Player grief protection, mcmmo, land claiming, and PVP are all included. Locate chest to find random goodies that'll help you on your adventure. Not only is there the main world, but also a skygrid nether and end world, the possibilities are endless! Additions will be added in future updates.
- When spawning in the Hunger Games, you will be spread within a 40 block radius instead of 10 now. This will help balance teaming a bit more. Subject to change.
- When spawning in Rust Games, you will be spread within a 30 block radius instead of 10 now. Subject to change.
- Skygrid possibly in progress?
- Giant pet now purchasable
Page 1 of 11